Thursday, June 28, 2012

Avene - Cleanance K

Received a parcel this afternoon, I expecting this since Monday after I received a notification that I won RM360 Avene Product from Only Beauty!!
Huraiiiiiiiiii!!!! I am so happy that I get another sun protection, currently Im using the same brand.. Love the sun protection too much, it just simply too suit my skin; my face can breath with it.



Stay Tune for the Review.
Is a complete set, from Cleanser Gel, Toner, Lotion, Cream-gel to Sun Protection.

1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete